January 2, 2009

Theo's blog

Hi everyone, this is Theo, Molly’s brother, and I will be doing a guest blog because this is my last day of the cruise and I would like to wrap up my experience with a nice blog (all said in a British accent). I have been to many places on this cruise and have met many people, but my favorite places were huatulco, mexico and cabo san lucas, mexico. Both of these places were fun because I had lots of time to chill and hang out on the beach. My people that I have to give a shout out to are definitely Ron, Eric, Adrian, and all the other fun people from the cruise. I would name all of them but I would be here forever. I learned how to play harp, how to do card tricks and apparently I’m a good dancer. I’d also like to say thank to Mary Amanda, Michelle, the cast, my 18-25 group friend, and Takis for being so awesome and I’m going to miss everyone and everything here. This was the best 2 weeks and 2 days of my life!

No comments: